Thursday, May 1, 2014

Happy May :)

Yes,it is May already. This year is going by fast. My birthday is just around the corner.  Oh yes, I am posting in this blog again. This is sort of my favorite.  Angel adopted from Angel Dreamz

If you would like an angel,please adopt one from http://www.angeldreamz.net/    She has a wide selection of different types of adoptions. All cute.  Many of them handdrawn.


  Links to some good sites:

 
The church I used attend when I still lived in Michigan.


Christian artwork and creative ideas for ladies ministries by Julia.                                    










                                                                                     
                                                                                   

No comments:

Post a Comment