Wednesday, May 21, 2014

Another written post

Lately I have been putting pictures up on this blog. The pictures have some sort of message. But, I thought I would post a written message here too.  Many of you have not seen me in may years. I am 50 now. My birthday was a few weeks ago as many of you know. My cousin from Michigan stopped and saw me with her cat,then Linda my cousin & I went to the river to see the ducks and to look at all the pretty flowers. We also drove to some little town where were saw some old antique sugar cane maker. But it wasn't working at the time.The cat stayed in the hotel. Then Linda and I went back to the hotel,and got greated by her cat who I heard meow for the first time. He is an old cat 19 years old. Then we went out to dinner at Applebee's. We had the 2 for $20 special. I had Ribbettes,fries,cheese sticks,salad,and water.It was all very good. I like Applebee's. Good food at a reasonable price.

No comments:

Post a Comment